Friday, March 13, 2009

DUH!

The turbo charged chair means we can now do Prague. Why neither of us thought about buying one before when we realised that Prague was out of the question because trying to do it with just my sticks and a manual chair wasn't on for either of us. So Prague it will be next trip. I also want to do Helsinki and Tallinn but that will require a ship or a long swim.

Yes, I am up late. Feel crap. Fell over in church tonight although Liz and Sheila stopped me going down. Feel very tired but laying down just felt worse. Someone pulled my plug out this evening as from Monday till tonight I had been feeling good.

3 comments:

Vicki said...

you will love the power chair. When my Mom got hers she could get out more. It was great for here. When she passed Dad gave it to a man that needed one and couldnt afford it. So it is still going strong. Love the socks, too.

Macy from Buffalo, NY said...

I just went over this with my counselor, in a way. Trying to distinguish for me what is self"ish" and what is self"care". I feel "selfish" when what I am doing is choosing to "care" for myself. Maybe that's why it took you so long to decide to get the chair ... just a thought.

FuguesStateKnits said...

I hope you don't do Prague the way ole Debbie did Dallas:)
Sorry - couldn't resist ...again!
Get some rest and then you can ENJOY!!!