Sunday, March 29, 2009

LEG MAN

We spent the day on Margaret Island and in the West End Shopping Mall. I didn't find a pair of brown shoes I would wear.I did find a nice rich brown Fedora which is now part of my hat collection.

I spent the day sitting on Daniel and the Island and the Mall were not a problem. I used the running track which goes around the island. It gave gave good views of Buda and Pest.

One of the runners had the most amazing legs. He was muscly all over and very tall and polite too as on his second and third laps he smiled and said hello. Interestingly we have seen many really tall men and women - well over six feet and some closer to seven. Not a red head to be seen. Some Chinese or Japanese looking people who live here. No people of colour. Although there was a car parked outside our hotel which had Nigerian plates on it. Never seen that before and I wonder how they got here. Not exactly the easiest of drives one would think.

We are leaving for Salzburg today and we are staying there until Tuesday morning when we shall drive to Heidelberg.

1 comment:

FuguesStateKnits said...

Oh Heidelberg is beautiful! Hope you have nice weather for that leg of your journey (sorry 'bout the pun, LOL:)!)
Joan a/k/a FSK