Saturday, March 28, 2009

NEW SHOES?

This our last day here. Today we will probably go to Margaret Island and / or a shopping mall. To be frank, I am very tired and sore. I could do with doing nothing but I won't let John know that. The pain in my legs is permanent and into my hips again. The pills are helping. I need a brown pair of boots or shoes as I only brought coloured pairs and one set of clothing is brown and shades of, not going to go with anything I have with me.

I have been knitting my socks, the merino / bamboo pair. I am very pleased with them. Love the colour pooling and the handle of the yarn and the way it is kntting up. It looks as though it will hold it's shape well.

1 comment:

Nan said...

A person really can't have too many shoes, can they? Anyhow, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

(enabling services free of charge.)