Tuesday, March 17, 2009

OOPS! I DID IT AGAIN



Above are my Kickers. I have had the blue and red for a year and have been waiting for the yellow which have now become available again. I couldn't not have them as they go so well with the red and blue which felt quite lonely without their yellow friends.

I thought you might like to see the Garter Carriage that I often mention. Here it is knitting the final sleeve of my latest sweater. Dull to sit here and watch as contrary to popular belief, it isn't doing it itself. I have to hand shape and then hand sew. So I hand knit whilst I am waiting for the rows between shaping to be completed.

5 comments:

BammerKT said...

I wish I had such an experienced machine knitter willing to give me lessons. I still haven't made much progress myself!

Can't wait to see that sweater all sewn up.

Bo... said...

I love those shoes!!

Anonymous said...

ooohhh...I love those shoes. Where do you get them?

Christine (I have large feet! in case you're going to tell me they're only in men's sizes)

Gardnwest at aol dot com

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Britney. The DM's are lovely and I'm jealous of the machine and garter carriage.

Kshni said...

I love your choice of colours in footwear, glad the yellows came in in time.