Friday, March 27, 2009

TALLY HO!

Last night we took Daniel out for a ride. I was too knackered to do anything else and we needed to eat. Well, we discovered how to maneuver him over non sloping pavement ends. Then we found a restaurant that had no steps to get in so we ate in it. I ate a honey and mustard chicken dish which turned out not to be like in t England and was literally smothered in honey. I scraped off what I could. I feel fine today except for having trouble getting out of bed! The first time that has happened on this trip.

We are going to a big park today. It has all sorts in it, including a zoo. I am not sure about the Zoo, I tend to find them upsetting. There is also Margaret Island in the middle of the Danube we will go to. Perhaps tomorrow, our last day here before leaving for 2 nights in Salzburg.

Annie kindly sent me info about yarn shops here but so far not found them. I will try again today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your day, Colin. I, too, hate to see animals caged. Some zoos, the kind where there is some attempt to create a "habitat," but the old cage style just breaks my heart.

I hope you find the yarn shops!