Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Oh B*gger!

Yet again all my dreams of Tuesday are shattered by Wednesday! I awoke so stiff this morning, there was no way I was going swimming or even out. Wednesday has become my staying indoors day. I guess aiming for swimming 5 days a week is not going to happen. Damn bother and blast. I do so hate not being able to do as I wish. really! I was doing 1 mile 7 days a week and I can just about mange half that 3-4 days week. Today, I have even had to use my walking sticks indoors. Oh well, I am still happy in my head. THAT is worth everything.

A good number of hand painted yarns have sold very soon after  posting them. I would have sold a couple more except that more than one person wanted the same ones. I am having much fun doing this. I dyed a hank one complete colour, chestnut. It is gorgeous. Believe it or not, dyeing a single colour takes longer and requires more precision than hand painting several colours onto a hank. I ma not sure if I shall offer it up or keep it for myself.

No comments: