Wednesday, February 17, 2010

JUST ARRIVED!

70% Baby Alpaca 20% Silk 10% Cashmere 400m/100g –be still my beating heart!

80% Extra Fine Merino 20% Silk 800m/100g….stop it, I can't breathe!

100% Superwash Merino 400m/100g…stop, I can’t take any more….

I find posting my Knitman’s Kitchen yarns here is becoming cumbersome. I will post the pictures and details on Knitman’s Kitchen and my personal stuff, knitting and so on, on here as usual. I will provide a link when I update the yarns for sale on the Knitman’s Kitchen blog.

This way I won’t have to keep messing about with re-posting and altering times and posts. I think it will help you too because if you only want to see my personal stuff, it will all be here, not in amongst the yarn sales.

 

1 comment:

BammerKT said...

Sounds like a lot of fun, dyeing time is coming for you!