Friday, February 05, 2010

FROM KNITMAN’S KITCHEN

Joy    SherbetRiff RaffCandyfloss   Lilac Time    NEVADAPEACERICH DARK AND AHANSOME esprit Hidden Tiger wild at heart Turbulent Indigo Deep Purple

Be aware that purple is very hard to get right on the screen. No idea why. It always wants to be blue!

CLICK ON PICTURES FOR LARGER VIEW

First come first served. My email is set to show emails from earliest to latest, so the first in my list is the first sent.

Email me at : apso@tantra-apso.com

Payment by PayPal within 24 hrs of my response or sold to next person who asked. Sorry, it’s the only way I can think to be fair.

4 comments:

MJ said...

Hi Colin,
I have been following your posts as a lurker on Jeannies sock group and your blog for a couple of years now. I really appreciate your raw honesty and inspiring talent. If you would be interested there is a book that has been very enlightening for me that you might want to check out called "Many Lives, Many Masters" by Brian Weiss. It put a lot of things in perspective for me and is definately thought provoking. The Higher Power has given us Masters and Spiritual guides to help us along the way.

Linda C. said...

Colin, your inner muse is showing his beauty in the yarn colors you are creating. They are marvelous!

Sheila said...

Colin, Your sock yarns are really very nice. I like your color combinations.

Susie said...

I've been reading this blog and, for some reason, you always come to mind. I hope you have a moment to read this post and some of the rest of this blog. I hope it brings you some peace of mind about some things. http://mysistersfarmhouse.com/2010/01/former-christian-apologizes-for-being-such-a-huge-shit-head-for-all-those-years/