Friday, February 19, 2010

MELANCHOLY DAY

Today has been a strange day. I have felt melancholy all day. Quiet and peaceful but sad. I think because of the work I did last night. I am glad I did it and glad I chose to did it the way I did. I have been building up to this for quite a while I suppose and now I have started to talk the way I know I am meant to. After all I can’t get my message across if I don’t give myself with it and express where I have come from and where I am now. How can I impart my healing if I don’t offer it up for them?

I have already had a email message about last night and my new approach has had the effect I was after on at least one person.

I can only offer up what I know to be true and my own experience,and my interpretations of such, is all I know to be true. So that is what I talk about without all the skirting around the issues I was doing, avoiding being too open about my life. Through fear really, no other reason.

I am an excellent example of how belief can really f*ck one up!  One’s own and the beliefs of others. And how changing one’s beliefs can allow one to be re-born, to be free, to live. This is the central message of Spirit and I know it is true so that is what I must speak of.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have dyed four hanks today. One superwash merino, hand painted, one alpaca, silk cashmere, hand painted and two merino/silk (800m/100g) single colour dye baths. The single colour dyeing is a pain! Yet I have sold several now so I guess people want them. I have bought a small scale that measures in 0.1g which makes it to colour mix. The two solids are colours I made up this way.

Post a Comment