Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A HAPPY CHAPPY

I have dyed two hanks of the 50% SW Merino 50% Tencel 800m /100g yarn. It is quite simply a wonderful yarn. Love the handle. Takes dye very well.

This yarn will make excellent draping shawls and used double would make good socks too.

I have also had more success in dyeing a single colour. I think I have it sussed now. At least I dyed two using the new method and both came out correctly without needing to be re-dyed.

Series 5 of Without a Trace and of Nip Tuck and of House all showed up on my doorstep.

I just watched the first series of Lie To Me which I thought was excellent. Watched the whole series back to back.

Aren’t I chatty today?

2 comments:

Iris said...

I love that actor in "Lie to Me" (whose name escapes me!). I always love the "not pretty boys." I like that craggy look. I like deNiro, Pacino, that type.

LizzieK8 said...

Another fan of Tim Roth....he's so not pretty he's sexy!