Wednesday, February 17, 2010

FRESH FROM KNITMAN’S KITCHEN

“Wore my Fight Club socks for the first time yesterday and I love them.  For the first time, in I can't remember when, my feet were warm!  Not only is the dye gorgeous, the yarn itself is fantastic. I've decided to treat myself to some with cashmere in it. “

“Collin, I got my yarn Monday(hidden tiger), what lovely color and texture. Thank you so much.”

“Hi Colin,

Just received my yarn sooner than I could have expected…what a pleasure doing business with you. The yarn is lovely…the colors are sumptuous and richer than in the photo, the yarn feels and smells lovely…can’t wait to start knitting my first Andersson toe-up socks with the Mach 2 heel”

“Colin,
My latest 'baby' has arrived safely and is truly beautiful. "

"I got the yarn yesterday and all I can say is wow. Very bright colors and it smells wonderful! "


"Two things-----First and foremost, have received the yarn safely.....it is gorgeous! I am still stroking and fondling it and deciding what it wants to be, it's too lovely for socks, I think it wants to be small shawlettes or scarves . Thank you so much, keep up the good work!"

 starstruck 1   EARTHSONG HEATHCLIFFE ON THE BEACH MARTHA On The Moor LITTLE GREEN anima rising 1 esprit CHESTNUT   Riff Raff PEACE

SW BFL/NYLON 425M/100G

SW MERINO/NYLON 425M /100g

SW MERINO CASHMERE/NYLON IS 400M / 100G

AND SW MERINO/BAMBOO IS 400M / 100G

CLICK ON PICTURES FOR LARGER VIEW

First come first served. My email is set to show emails from earliest to latest, so the first in my list is the first sent.

Email me at : apso@tantra-apso.com

PLEASE PUT YARN NAME IN EMAIL SUBJECT HEADING

Payment by PayPal within 24 hrs of my response or sold to next person who asked. Sorry, it’s the only way I can think to be fair.

1 comment:

Martha said...

In your profile you left out "all around fine fella"...I really enjoy reading about you...I do not always agree with you..and I love you anyway!