Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wollmeise

SO I thought I'd see what the fuss was about.I waited a week until there was something to buy. A whole week. I just kept refreshing the IN STOCK page.It was available tonight. I clicked on 3 items to put in my shopping basket. There they were. I then went to pay. In the time it took for to move from my shopping cart to the payment part, the items were sold off to someone else. I am not into playing such games as this. Forget it. Let those stupid enough to do it, carry on doing it.Had I known that that this could happen, I wouldn't have got involved.

2 comments:

Suna Kendall said...

I agree. I don't feel like hijacking my life for yarn. I'll just wait until the craze is over. I am sure it will still be nice then.

Nan said...

I haven't indulged in it either. I've know other knitters to wax rhapsodic about it but I can get very nice yarn at my local yarn shop and not have to devote time and energy on the internet to buy a skein of yarn.

I did treat myself to my very first skein of cashmere recently. I may have opened the flood gates on the craving for luxury fibers. Fortunately, or unfortunately, my budget won't allow me to get more for a while.