Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Life Today

It's at times like this that I really wish I could wave a magic wand and make it all better. I am still all over the shop as regards my emotions going from grief to anger to fear to okay and back again. I know this will pass. I juts hope it hurries away soon.

I have completed a cashmere sweater and will blog it later. I am doing the collar on a garter stitch patterned sweater and then have the sleeves to knit. I am using the garter carriage for this.

Luna is getting increasingly uncomfortable and not so keen on eating now. I think her puppies will be here by Friday night.

I have lost 10lbs since I got back from Germany. I initially lost 80 odd pounds and have kept them off for the last 3 years. Now I am working on losing another 30lbs. Thank goodness i discovered swimming because I am sure that is what is getting it shifting again. Plus I am being rigid about eating on plan. It's much easier when the food you might want makes you sick...

Ravelry is doing my head in. It is sooo HUGE!

I am seriously thinking of starting to publish patterns for my socks. Maybe I'll move on to doing the same for my sweaters .

Post a Comment