Wednesday, October 28, 2009

SH*IT AND DOUBLE SH*IT

I am craving like crazy and have been for 3 days. No I have not succumbed, but the damned ice cream and stuff is calling my name. I am keeping myself busy, not been anywhere near the shops Today I am without the car as it's being serviced so I couldn't go anyway which is just as well since the craving is particularly strong today. Before anyone asks, no I have not allowed any sugar, known or not, to creep into my food. Today I even went without the skimmed milk in my coffee so not even the tiniest bit has passed my lips. *(&$%^$£""!!$^%!!!!! I hate this feeling.

3 comments:

Indigo said...

Indigo Incarnates

I usually start craving coffee big-time if I don't have a cup by 8:00am. Egads!

Yarnhog said...

Oh boy.

Sending you strength to resist the cravings.

I think I would die without sugar.

Anonymous said...

Drink a lot of water (just plain water). Sure cure. Jane