Thursday, October 22, 2009

Midland Counties


This is my outfit for tomorrow. The waistcoat just arrived yesterday from Jan at Waistcoats Unlimited. She made it for me from material I sourced on Ebay. I am very pleased with it.


I am not sure if I am actually going to the show tomorrow. I have arranged to call  my friend Angie, with whom I always travel, later if I am still unwell. She will then take Whitney for me and I have arranged for another friend to show her for me. Assuming Whitney will, of course.


I had a really bad night with pain and had to sleep sitting up again. Today, I have cramps in my gut and ribs. It started again whilst I was swimming but was just my ribs then. Now it is my guts and really painful. It is possible I have a bug or it is an IBS flare.


I do feel tired and like I just want to sleep and couldn't be bothered about the show. At the same time, I am hoping to feel better later so that I can go!

8 comments:

Knitting-twitter said...

.. even you don't feel well, one has to say you look fantastic in your new outfit.. the matching colours.. great.. I hope, you will feel better to go to th dog show.. I will cross my fingers for you.. ciao ciao Christa from gray Switzerland.. horrible weather here..

Pam West said...

Love your outfit Colin
You are so good at co-ordinating all the items
Did you get the tie made with the waistcoat?
Pam x

Anonymous said...

Colin,
Sorry you're feeling off. Be better soon!
My husband thinks you should cross co-ordinate your gloves to go with your shoes. He thinks the yellow shoe needs a yellow glove to keep it(him?her?) company. Right now, that gang of three looks intimidating to little yellow.
Love the waistcoat!
Sabine

Anonymous said...

I love your outfits! Hope you are up to going with whitney

Phil & Gale said...

Love the waistcoat! You look very dapper in this outfit. Hope you will be able to go to the show.
Gale

Heather W. Torrance said...

Colin, this is awesome! I like that your clothes are very daring but very classy and coordinated at the same time.

patsijean said...

I love your outfit, especially the waistcoat/vest. The fabric is exotic and beautiful. The matching tie makes the outfit. You look great, even if you do not feel it.

FuguesStateKnits said...

Wow Colin! Seriously - those gloves are HOT:)!!!
phew....