Thursday, January 24, 2008

Oh Bother! Oh Good!

I was on my way to see a therapist to learn a deep relaxation technique. It took my 45 mins to cover the first 12 miles of an 80 mile trip! So I called ahead and it was decided I should turn back and go another day. Like February the 11th. This time I am the last client booked in so it won't matter if the traffic is bad. It was tractors and stuff today! I also realised that the school run ahd started. so not a good time to go.

I am pleased to say that my gut is so much better now. The Colofac really does work. I also did not swim yesterday and I slept a lot. I did swim this morning but slept again from 11am to 1pm.

As you know, I quit drinking Diet Coke. However, it is not the aspartame that causes the problems but the fizz. I get the same discomfort which lasts, even if I drink Perrier. I can drink still drinks even if they have aspartame in them with no consequences.

I had another idiot wanting a puppy this week. I have never had puppies stick this long-they are 15 week sold. I will not sell to idiots or to people who haggle over the price. In fact, as soon as that is mentioned, I tell them I won't sell them a puppy. End of story.

I saw the litter of Miniature Longhaired Dachshunds that my own Tantra's Mouse has had with my friend Lorraine. Three girls(as I correctly predicted) and 1 boy (also as I predicted-4 all together.) I will have one of the two girls, one is red and one is cream. Will make my decision when they are 8 weeks, 3 weeks from tomorrow. Hopefully she will not have inherited the coat eating gene.

I have been taking the pain killers and feel better as a result. No ill effects at all. My gut really has settled with only slight discomfort now and then.

I know I am feeling less stressed because I am sleeping better. Sometimes I sleep in the recliner chair because that does not mean lying on my side which is what causes the ribcage burning pain, which I have discovered is a known effect of arthritis.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now.
Post a Comment