Sunday, January 20, 2008

Dinner With Friends

Last evening we went to have dinner with Gail and Ian. I was excellent food company. I had a really good evening and my gut behaved itself.
Gail, Ian and John. Gail and Ian both work for the Prison Service.
Gail-ran the London Marathon in 06, just a couple of weeks after completing radiation treatment for breast cancer.
Ian- is very accomplished in his career with the Prison Service.
My John. He will be 61 in April. I think he looks as handsome as ever and not as old as 61.....
Vienna. Bred by me and bought my Gail and Ian. She is a real sweetheart. She is 5 in March.
Gail and Ian live in the same street as John and I.

3 comments:

LizzieK8 said...

Sounds like a wonderful evening and I'm glad you're feeling better. Think about you often...

fairy godmother said...

Looks like a good time! Glad you had a nice evening with your friends. We all need that!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful to see you are doing so well. I loved seeing your photos of you and John and your friends. So, John will soon be as "old" as me, huh? He's a good looking guy, isn't he?