Thursday, May 14, 2009

MY MUSIC FAVOURITES

In answer to Teresa C:

The Women:

CARLY SIMON

DAR WILLIAMS

JANIS IAN

JONI MITCHELL

CAROLE KING

TRACY CHAPMAN

NANCI GRIFFITH

TORI AMOS

AMY WINEHOUSE

DUFFY

ADELE

MADELINE PEYROUX

AMANDA LEAR

DONNA SUMMER (OLDER STUFF)

ENYA

The men:

JAMES BLUNT

Mixed, mainly just instrumental:

ENIGMA

DEEP FOREST

ERA

JEAN MICHEL JARRE

TANGERINE DREAM

MIKE OLDFIELD

VANGELIS

All sorts of dance music which has so many genres I have no idea what they fall into except that I like what I have. I have everything on my Ipod and according to that I have 7579 different tracks on it.


3 comments:

Iris said...

So happy to see Enya! Her song, "Wild Child" reminds me so of my favorite niece (who is more like my sister because we grew up together).

Teresa C said...

Thank you, I will have to explore some of those artists on youtube.

I think my tastes are very narrow, and need to be widened.

Unknown said...

Joan Baez, Emmy Lou Harris?