Wednesday, May 27, 2009

COLD AND WET

I spent yesterday sleeping, knitting and watching Grey's Anatomy on DVD. I also bathed Luque in the evening.

I have been for my swim this morning but am pretty sore today so I shall sleep some more and knit and watch DVD's!

It is a dull, cold and wet day.

Oh, and Sunday I discovered that my hand held Dyson that I used for cleaning the knitting machines was also stolen in the burglary. Too late to add it to the insurance claim.

Below are more photographs of animals at the Zoo in Budapest.






3 comments:

Iris said...

Drat about the Dyson! I'd be lost without my handy dandy handheld.

Indigo said...

Indigo Incarnates

Furry critters are cool...

Burglars suck...

Fundamentalist Christians in California who convert the state from a secular democracy into a Theocracy really suck...

Nan said...

That second bird is just amazing. What an interesting whatever that is on its head!