Monday, July 21, 2008

Choclate or ....?

Mad Angel wrote(in part):

Sometimes the Power and Spirit channel themselves through some very interesting conduits.

Hi Paula-oh I went thru that one and still do at times. I was terribly concerned when I first realised I had a gift and I was meant to use it and that I was do my part in the spiritual realm. WHAT? ME? You must be kidding. I am completely f***ed up and far from saintly! then someone pointed out to me, gently, that if the Power waited for clean vessels, no teaching would get done! Well, they had a point I could see and I feel much more comfortable nowadays. Not always. I still doubt. I hope I always do. Certainty in ideas is dangerous.

So I am not so f***ed up, and have learned much from my journey and I do what I can to pass it on.

There are times I'd rather be at a 24/7 orgy and eating chocolate in between orgasms. On second thoughts, forget the orgasms and hand over the chocolate.....
Post a Comment