Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Deception

Ali The Artist Wrote:

Colin - I'm honestly not at all sure how to respond to your post. Will you listen if I dispute with you? Or would you be happier to condemn me as a hypocrite, a liar and a coward and have the last word? It is your blog after all! :-)

I don't need to. You condemn yourself.

I suggest those interested go and look at Ali's site and click on the 'are you good enough' link and see just what evil she has been driven to believe.

I feel sad for you Ali, truly. Not hatred but sadness that you could hold such hatred in your heart and kid yourself into thinking it is love.

I know from experience that discussion with people with your mindset is fruitless.

I can only pray that you do not have access to children with this wickedness.

I CANNOT IMAGINE BEING AT PEACE IN HEAVEN KNOWING THAT OTHER PEOPLE WERE SUFFERING FOR ALL ETERNITY. HOW COULD I POSSIBLY BE AT PEACE KNOWING THAT? I COULDN'T REST IF IT WERE JUST STRANGERS TO ME, SO IMAGINE HOW MUCH WORSE IT WOULD BE IF THEY WERE PEOPLE I LOVED? I WOULD NOT BE AT PEACE EVEN IF IT WERE THOSE WHO CAUSED ME SUCH SUFFERING AS I GREW UP. NO. I CANNOT ACCEPT THIS AND KNOW IN MY HEART IT IS A LIE THAT OTHERS TEACH FOR THEIR OWN ENDS.
Post a Comment