Wednesday, June 10, 2009

HEARING DOGS

I may have mentioned that I have provided several dogs to the Hearing Dogs for Deaf People charity. The dogs are trained to alert their deaf owner to danger, phones, doors, etc. 5 of mine are Hearing Dogs. Micah has sired two litters for them, and they have Luna as a breeding girl. The puppies above are out of Luna by a Cocker Spaniel(English) or a CockerPoo, I can't recall which. They were pictured on their last news latter and I knew immediately whose pups they were as the one on the laft looks like Luna the mother. Not completely of course as mum is a Lhasa Apso and the pups above are mutts but the resemblance is their.

My yarn selling on Ebay is going well. I think it will take at least a year to clear my stash this way. I also think I shall have to put up my starting price because the minimum plus postage ends up costing me.

I did not go swimming this morning. When I awoke I again wondered if to take pain killers or not. You know, even I think I should be in great pain before I do! When you have pain all over your body it can be hard to recognize it. That sound odd but i's true. One gets so used ot it, it can be hard to tell. Until one takes the drugs and the relief comes and then one realises how much pain one was in. Anyway, I took them and I am glad I did. My hands are still sore. The only drug that stops that is the morphine and I leave that for dog show days. Oh and anti inflammatories help it but I can't take them. I swell with water, stop peeing and my blood pressure goes up.

1 comment:

joannamauselina said...

They are so cute!!! I want one! But I think Margaret and Maria might not approve.