Thursday, June 14, 2007

All Going Swimmingly

I am up to half a mile a time now. That is 32 lengths. I have done that 4 times this week(Sat, Tue, Wed, and Thur).

I don't get at all breathless now but i do take my GTN spray before I get in the pool.

The relief I get from the bone pain is wonderful. My upper body hurts for the first 10 or so lengths but then stops.

Getting out of the pool is not so easy. My legs just won't do as I wish them to. Yet I have not fallen over and my walking stick is only a couple of feet from the stairs I use to get out.

My weight has started to shift again. I lost nearly 100lbs 3 years ago and have kept it off. I still need to lose another 30.

PS: since I have stopped smoking ( 10 weeks now) I have not had any acid attacks and am not taking the Protium. I am still taking anti-inflammatories which we thought was the cause.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that's really great!