Tuesday, February 03, 2009

36 Days


Whitney wanted to join in.

Boy

Boy

Boy to keep.

Boy

Female-sold to the first legally married gay men we have met.

Female - to keep.

Female - to keep.

One of the other boys is also sold, but do not know which one.

Before these were born I said I wanted a male and 2 females to keep. I got my wish it seems. The three I have earmarked look very promising.

I have had a good day. I took two doses 6 hours apart and will take another before bed. I bathed two adults and 7 puppies with plenty of rest in between. I am now just going to do nothing and read and retire.

I think having a moan did me good but I do want to make it clear that I am not in agony 24/7! Not at all. Anyway, I fed up with this subject. I just wanted to spell out that there is no need to think I am suffering terribly, I am not, or that I am thinking of topping myself, I am not. I was just having a good old moan. I do think yesterday was the first in 5 years I have felt like that.
Post a Comment