Thursday, May 01, 2008

Memory Foam

Today I am having a memory foam mattress delivered. Hopefully it will help my sleep. We were lucky. We popped into the shop, not realising it was a quality shop for a start and also not realising they were having an opening sale. We got a very good price on the mattress.

I didn't think about it until a few minutes ago, but with John not here, I shall be sleeping on a bare mattress tonight! I can't make the bed. 6ft by 6ft 6" I shall be fine, just throw the duvet over me.

This morning I was awoken by next door drilling in their walls! It was 5.30am. I laid there cursing them but as I became more awake I realised it was Nechung snoring!!!!! She sleeps on the bed. She is just over 9" tall, is 10.5 yrs old and has a very loud snore.

My swim went very well today. When I first got up I felt like a truck had hit me and I wondered if I would go swimming. However, 40 minutes later, after the drugs had time to work, I felt fine and in fact I swam my mile in 47 minutes instead of 55 and I was not going faster intentionally. It just didn't hurt so much.

My next show is in Edinburgh. I will go the day before and sleep with my friend Linda in Hartlepool. I couldn't do it otherwise as it 365 miles from my home. I think it is the 3rd weekend in May.

1 comment:

Penelope Grey said...

Is your friend Linda aware you will be doing this Colin, your sentence reads in more than one way LOL