Thursday, May 08, 2008

Danger

I am nervous about writing on my blog now that it appears that people who do not have my best interests at heart,and never have, are seemingly reading it. Yes I know they have no power over me now but it still I feel very uncomfortable. I put noting past them, they have already shown just how wicked they are prepared to be in order to preserve their fantasy. Though I guess things are very different now in that I no longer accept their role of villain and am beyond their reach.Still, to know they the same as they always were makes me shudder.

It is just a blip I am sure. Nothing can take away from me all that I have gained. Nothing. How good it is to be in my position, free and honest, no story to desperately keep together.

Somehow, I sense their fantasy is unravelling thus the desperate attempt to see me still as their scapegoat. Without me in the game, they are in danger of having to see themselves.

3 comments:

fairy godmother said...

There are more good people reading your blog than bad. Just remember that. :-)

LizzieK8 said...

Two words: Delete Key!

You can't please all the people most of the time, so please yourself! Your healing is so fantastic, don't let anyone drag you back down!

FuguesStateKnits said...

Well said Colin!!!