Friday, May 02, 2008

Contact

First of all, I had a good nights sleep on the new memory foam mattress. It felt rather odd at first but how I felt this morning suggests this was a good idea and a good buy.

My swim went very well today apart from one silly sod who thought it was best if he swam width wise whilst the rest us swam length wise....

I have been wanting to know for quite sometime if my father was still alive or not. The only way I know to do that is by emailing my brother which I really did not want to do. However, last evening, I went to his website and emailed him and asked. I got a response telling me he was still alive.

I found out my mother had passed by stumbling upon a website for my brother. Much to my astonishment, he is some sort of new age guru involved in 'healing families' for a high fee. He has written and published books on this subject too.

You are probably thinking somewhat similar thoughts to those I have on this subject. I have kept his mail to me in 94 and in 05. The person evident in those mails does not match up at all with his 'job'.
Post a Comment