Thursday, November 08, 2007

Some People

Two years ago my vet told me to never go to him again.

This is why:

As you know I am disabled. I had been up all night with a girl whelping, or trying to. At 5am I realised she needed veterinary help. By this time, I could barely walk and she needed help fast. I took her to my local vet, 5 minutes away.(my usual vet is 30 mins drive away) I explained I was disabled and couldn't walk that day. So they met me and took care of everything. They saved my girls life and performed a ceaser.


I later phoned my vet and told the nurse what had happened. She later called me and told me that Jim, my vet, had said he would not treat any of my animals again. I was miffed to say the least. He knows my physical problems.

In fact a few weeks ago, he saw me out in my wheelchair and we exchanged pleasantries.

So last Saturday I called him about him doing vet work for me. Once again, and thru a nurse, he told me to go elsewhere.

There is no fool like an old fool. Talk about self centred egotist! And no balls as he at no time has he spoken to me. He did it all thru young women.
Post a Comment