Thursday, November 08, 2007

just made it

My voice lasted just long enough to finish my speaking engagement last night. It went well. By the time it was over, I was hoarse and sweating and feeling rather hot. So I knew my laryngitis was just the heralding of some other bug which has now taken hole.

I fell asleep in my armchair last night till 4am.(which is a good thing as it showed I was relaxed). I came up to bed and stayed the till just gone 8am, the longest sleep I have had for months. I am normally up 5.30 to 6.30am.

Of course I feel like do do today. Hot and cold, no vice and a running nose which I detest.
So it will be sock knitting and tv day today.

Oh as well as a puppy poo shovelling, paper changing day. About 6 times day now. They are eating well. They have also discovered there voices and now realise there is more to life outside their 6ft by 3 ft pen. Well, they are not getting out of that just yet. No way I can run around after them.

I had wanted to go to Borders at Milton Keynes for a knitting group and meet Beverley. I just had to call and cancel. Bummer.

Post a Comment