Monday, September 10, 2007

Richmond Championship Show

Micah was placed 2nd in his Post Graduate Class today.

The show was held here Loseley Park.

I have been feeling a bit low, almost like grief, for a while.

I realised why as I was leaving the show today. I had this excited feeling about getting home, like I was looking forward to something. Yes - certain foods or cigarettes. Then a weight fell in my stomach and it really dawned on me:

Not being able to eat certain foods without causing myself problems is not a temporary thing.

Not smoking any more is not a temporary thing.

This fatigue, aching and pain is not a temporary thing.

The food thing is the one that p's me off the most. It is so inconvenient and I miss foods I like and I feel resentful when I see others eating them!

Post a Comment