Monday, September 10, 2007

Connected

Just a short note to thank all those who take the time to read this stuff. Even more thanks for taking the time to write such nice comments.

It amazes me how much the Internet has changed my life. I have met so many people, physically, because of it. My line of dogs I would not have if it were not for the Internet.

I would not have developed my knitting the way I have.

I have always been on the outside looking in, so to speak. I still am but I have reached, and been reached by, others who share my interests through this medium.

Isn't that amazing? That I can 'know' and 'speak' with someone 10,000miles away? That we can show each other our work? Our pets? Our lives?

Surely this can contribute to the idea that we are all one and that all this fighting is for nought?

We really are connected. Each of us.

We really are One.
Post a Comment