Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Thank Goodness For Silk Underwear

TIMER

No I have not become a cross dresser. I went and bought silk longhohn's and silk long sleeved vests. I ordered them over the 'Net and thank goodness that was the way I bought them because had I seen them first I would not have bought them.


They are very thin, so thin I thought they wouldn't keep a mannequin warm. I was wrong. They keep me comfortable and because they are so thin, do not add bulk to my fine physique.

So why the title of this post? My heating and hot water have gone bye bye. I was bathing Tabitha after having done Micah and had the hot water on whilst I was drying Micah, ready for Tabitha. Well, whilst doing Tabitha, I noted the water was lukewarm. I went to check I had indeed put the water on and that is when I saw the timer was not on. I reset it and it just went off again. It has died.

So now you see why I am glad to have my silk underwear.

MICAH


Is still here and I think he will stay now too. I am in such a quandary about him. It seems I must listen to my gut and not let him go. For now anyway. I may just be being sentimental. I just can't see the wood for the trees right now. I need more time to think this through. Usually, what will happen with such decisions is that I shall awake one morning and know what to do. I also think that the delay from the Hearing Dogs is a big hint. Normally, he would have gone by now, no delay.

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Sometimes it's hard to step out of the box when we are attached to our animals. I think taking time over this is exactly the right thing for you to do.