Friday, October 10, 2008

Oh B*llocks!!!!

I know I owe email responses to people. I am not ignoring you. I just feel like s**t right now. My swim went badly thru weakness and pain, John is not here and I just received bad news regarding one of my dogs which means she is not breedable nor showable and I am bitterly disappointed.So I don't much feel like writing back to anyone for now.
I'll bounce back soon enough . Right now all I want is a fag and some chocolate. I won't have either of course, even more reason to feel sorry for myself!

3 comments:

FuguesStateKnits said...

Hey, you don't owe me anything:) In fact, I probably owe YOU and e-mail! Feel better, sweetie!
Joan

Anonymous said...

Hi Colin, so sorry that you're feeling bad.
Hope that you've had a good sleep and that your pain has eased.
Thinking of you.
Today is another day (just hope it's not a s**t day like yesterday for you).
Love you!
Marilyn x

Just Me said...

Take as much time as you need to feel better. We'll be here waiting until you feel up to it. Take care.