Friday, March 20, 2009

Sherwani


I went to my friends Dawn and Ron and delivered the dogs, got my Blue Badge (a story there but it can wait) and then went to the Asian area. Dawn rightly said there would the clothes I wanted. Well, I wanted a a much shorter, Jodhpuri jacket and waistcoat but try as we might, those I loved didn't fit! Dawn persuaded me to buy the Sherwani above. I really had my doubts about it all the way home. I didn't think it would go with jeans and my DM's and Stetson. My neighbour, Michael, 26, male, str8, who took the photograph, thinks it all goes well together so i guess it does! This would be for summer wear though and summer dog shows. I would only wear it to a show. Maybe when I go and talk/demonstrate.

The Jodhpuri I liked I can have made to measure so I think we shall have to go back......

EDIT: THE BOOTS ARE NOT PINK AND THEY MATCH THE EMBROIDERY IN COLOUR. BTW my monitor shows whatI see in real life so I guess some of us still have poor ones!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are some dude! You look great in the Sherwani -- enjoy!

Kerry said...

Very striking!

Anonymous said...

You are such a lovely poser!!
Have a wonderful holiday
Love
Marilyn xx

Anonymous said...

I love it! I love it! I love it! You look so happy in your new outfit. Can we go out on a date?

Yarnhog said...

I think you look fantastic, and my husband agreed, so it must be okay! ;)

Anonymous said...

While I find the Sherwani, hat, scarf and trousers to be stunning, the pink shoes do not seem to fit with the overall look. To me they say, "trying too hard". Also, the dark shades on top don't seem to be held up by the pastel shoes. They should be a darker color. Just my humble opinion.

Joan

Nan said...

That's a great look on you! The Sherwani is wonderful!

anachronist said...

that is a stunning outfit, really shines and I especially love the yellow (if my monitor does not screw the colours) trousers and gloves.

Dont you steal the show when you go in the ring with your dogs?

CP Warner said...

Don't you look fab, Colin! very, very nice. I hope you have a marvelous time in Hungary. Congrats on the new chair. Sounds like a good move, to me, if it enables you to get around more easily. No strain, no pain. Be well, and enjoy.

FuguesStateKnits said...

Awesome, man, Awesome!!!