Thursday, September 11, 2008

Taking Care

Up at 5am today. Have a dog show tomorrow. I shall bath the dogs, pack the car with Angela and then go my swim. I hope to be in bed and asleep by 6pm tonight and up at 2am tomorrow.

Our judge tomorrow is a new one and already controversial. Not approved by the Lhasa Apso Clubs, I am told, but passed by the Kennel Club anyway. I entered cos one has no way of knowing what a judge is like unlike one does. Besides, it's fun.

I did something different after the last show and it worked out really well for me. I was exhausted when I got home at 9.30pm. I ate and went to bed and awoke at 7am the next morning. Being Monday I had to drive John to the station. I could barely move and could not straighten up. I did not force myself to do anything, did not go swimming. I kept my Dr's appointment but other than that did nothing else. I took my drugs, went to bed for a couple for a couple of hours. I got up, sat and watched tv, fed the dogs, watched more tv(dvd's actually) and then took more drugs and went to bed. I awoke fresh the next day, ready to swim and mobile.

In other words, I took care of myself properly. The difference it made was obvious.
Post a Comment