Thursday, September 18, 2008

I HAVE BEGUN

Hundreds of video cassettes went to the tip today. All my footwear is in cupboards or on a rack, not on the stairs. My kackets are all hung up in a wardrobe Inow have room in. Same with shirts and trousers.

Still loads to sort and dump or sell.

I WILL BE SELLING YARN, ADDI NEEDLES AND KNITTING MACHINES AND KNITITNG MAGAZINES. If you are interested please let me know. Be patient. This is going to take time. Much of it I can't do on my own and John is only here on the weekends.

I do have a PayPal account. Bear in mind that i live in ENGLAND which will make postage an issue for some. I will NOT be posting machines!

2 comments:

Susanne said...

Colin do you have any lace weight yarn? not sure if I should but just wondering. I am in Canada. Susanne

TracyKM said...

Could you not Freecycle the videos? Do you have Freecycle there? Or Cheapcycle? I've given/gotten a LOT of things through these groups :)