Monday, June 07, 2010

VOICE

I am typing this using voice recognition software.

The puppies are doing very well. Bay it will be four weeks old tomorrow. They are now eating solid food, or porridge made of Kibble.

My swim went very well. My doctor's advice to take the morphine before my swim really works well. I have no fatigue more pain. I also stopped swimming as soon as I felt strain instead of forcing myself to continue.

I have almost finished another pair of socks using a revised Andersson Construction Method. I have also used an improved version of my one by one gusset. I have used my own Knitman's Kitchen yarn in 80% super wash Merino and 20 per cent bamboo.

I still have plenty of Hankin to do and then we'll die five Hanks I have to order.

3 comments:

Macy from Buffalo, NY said...

Please don't kill all 5 Hanks! LOL!

Macy from Buffalo, NY said...

Please don't kill all the Hanks!

Iris said...

The voice recognition didn't do too badly, did it? Which software did you use? PC or Mac? In feel like The Narional Inquirer.

I love your socks from the previous post, by the way. What was the stitch pattern? I love the way it looks like little chains going up the socks.