Friday, June 25, 2010

INTERNAL EXPLOSION!

I should have been at Blackpool, dog show today.Unfortunately, I had been laid up with a bug instead. I feel much better today, but slept most of yesterday. Having spent most of the previous night exploding from both ends. I didn't eat for 24 hours and then I had a craving for boiled rice.

John came home yesterday that he could take care of me and the dogs.

I had another e-mail from Joyce. The woman, who said that I was gay because because I chose to be after my abuse. I deleted it without reading it and I can't imagine why she thinks I want to hear from her.

My latest pair of socks is the further development of using a one by one gusset. I am very pleased that this pair. They will go to my vet, Cere, as she also has the same size as me.

We will probably go to Pannini's for brunch.

Whitney needs to be bathed so I will do that later.

The puppies are doing extremely well and I am very pleased that their temperaments. They are built very well also, I will be keeping Mary Grace, and possibly Jackson.

5 comments:

Iris said...

I have a vision in my mind as to how a Mary Grace will be in the show ring. It's a lovely picture. Maybe we should feel sorry for Joyce. She needs to find a different "project."

Missy said...

YIKES! I hope you are feeling better hun...Sounds like you had a case of food poisoning. That's what happened to me when I contracted it from not-fully-cooked chicken.

As for Joyce, you did the right thing by not even reading her rubbish. (Great!!! You Brits are rubbing off on me in the vocab department.)It would just (most likely be) the same song and dance.

AR said...

Colin,
Sorry to read that you hadn't been well. Hope to continue to improve.

Wise move in deleteing 'rubbish mail' from Joyce. You just don't need stuff like that in your life.

Take care
Ann

Deb said...

Hoping that you are feeling better & that you are re-gaining your strength.

What do you mean by "one by one gussets"?

Iris said...

pr0udmom0f3 is correct about the vocabulary influence. My favorite explitive is now "bollocks." People in the SW Virginia mountains look at me quite strangely when I say it.

I hope you're feeling beter today (Monday).