Sunday, June 20, 2010

ALL AROUND MY HAT

CLICK ON PICTURE FOR A LARGER VIEW

Just in case you were wondering, I built this outfit around the hat. I found the hat in a Brussels, Belgium, market at Xmas time. It has been sitting with my other hats until it told me what it wanted to be grouped with. It told me this week.

My outfits usually are built around just one item that I saw and liked and then wondered what on earth I'd wear it with. It could be a waistcoat, a hat, or boots. I have jeans in various shades and this Tuxedo and a couple of other jackets. It might take months of listening before an outfit comes together.

Whilst being conspicuous can be daunting at times, at least I am known for the way I dress now and not because of the way I walk or 'the man with the sticks'. I am conspicuous either way so I might as well have fun with it whilst I still can.
Post a Comment