Monday, June 14, 2010

GOOD RESULT

I had a fantastic when this morning.  I swam a mile for the first time in over a year.  I took just paracetamol and morphine.  Normally I'd take paracetamol and tramadol, and then 2 hours later just before my swim I would add morphine.  However, a nurse acquaintance who had a smashed hip told me that the tramadol counteracts the morphine.  It seems that she is correct because the morphine works much better with just paracetamol.  I am very pleased with this result.

The puppies are five weeks old tomorrow.  I shall be keeping the girl and also the gold and white boy.  Mary -Grace and Chase.  Mary Grace's a howler just like her father and her half sister Whitney.  They like to speak to you and throw back their heads and howl when they are excited.

John goes back to work tomorrow and his arm is much better.  However the stress of the attack has brought on another chest infection so he is taking his antibiotics.  I am very pleased that he took these days off work and rested.

My next show is not until Blackpool on the 25th of this month.  I am going to have a quiet year with regard to dog shows.  I will still be going quite a few, just not as many as last year.

The weather here is crap.  Dull and cool.  I do hope this summer is not going to be like the last two summers which were dull and cold.

I will probably do so more dyeing today or maybe I shall just sit and knit.  I may even just read as I have some reading to catch up with.

I dictated this post using the Windows 7 speech recognition software.

No comments: