Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Christians Are Bisexual (and the rest of us)

Are you shocked by this?  I am.

It would seem that they are equally attracted to both sexes, sexually and emotionally.  They choose to suppress their emotional and sexual attraction to members of their own sex.  This must cause an enormous amount of stress.  At the very least they must spend an awful lot of time on their knees.

I wonder when they made the decision to only act on their sexual and emotional attraction to the opposite sex.  How old were they when they made this decision?  Does this mean that before they were Christians have they were having sexual and emotional relationships with both sexes?

The logical conclusion to be drawn from their insistence that we have a choice is that we are all naturally bisexual and have an equal sexual and emotional attraction to both the same and the opposite sex.

This means that I'm definitely not normal.  I have never been sexually or emotionally attracted to the opposite sex.  Phew!  That was one less decision I had to make.

I would dearly love to ask Sarah Palin two questions.  One: when did she decide to suppress her lesbianism and two: how does she sustain it?

4 comments:

picperfic said...

I wonder if she'll respond?

Vicki Designs (Schnorkiemom) said...

Isn't this putting an entire group of people in one box? I'm Christian but, can assure you I'm not sexually attracted to my own sex. If you are comfortable in your own skin, why must you attack others and constantly be on the defensive. What did Sarah Palin ever do to you? I used to follow your blog quite religiously and enjoyed your posts and was saddened by your illness and the hardships it presents. Lately, it's just a platform to flame and I'm sorry to say I can't take the negativity. I know this won't be posted, but I just thought you should know how I feel and I know I am not alone.

Iris said...

Sarah Palin won't respond. She hasn't had a novel or creative idea in her life. She once said that soccer moms are the pit bulls

"Palin: “Thanks for the warning. By the way, do you know what they say the difference is between a hockey mom and a Pit Bull?”
McCain aide: “No, Governor.”
Palin: “A hockey mom wears lipstick.”"

Excuse me, but she and others like her are totally insulting an entire breed of dog. Pit bulls have more brains that that!

and, Vicki, you missed the whole point. Why am I not surprised?

Anonymous said...

I am glad Sara Palin isn't a lesbian. I couldn't deal with being in a bar and hearing that voice. It grated on my nerves from the first time I heard her on a radio. :-S