Wednesday, January 06, 2010

UGHH!!!

I can’t believe the problems I have been experiencing with Ebay recently. I already told you of the problems I have had with justhatsUK and now I have another one with the butchersdragon! I order a hat from them. It arrived and was not the stated size. I wrote and received nothing in return. i opened a ‘returns’ case and duly sent the hat back. Not only have they not paid my return costs abut have charged me their original post and packing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am fast thinking I will not be buying off Ebay again. It is too difficult when things go wrong. I can’t believe the appalling attitude of these two sellers and the hoops Ebay and PayPal make one jump thru hoops to get any form of resolution. So far, I am not had anything resolved.

Over the last few months I have had sellers selling items they do not have. Lying about where they are and where the item is coming from (China!).

Ebay is fast becoming a place to avoid.

Post a Comment