Saturday, January 16, 2010

KNITMAN’S KITCHEN

Casbah SUMMER GARDEN IS SOLD

DESERT STORM IS SOLDDesert Storm

(all yarn add £1 for outside UK, PayPal payment to apso at tantra-apso dot com))

First off, Nechung seems fine. She was back to her normal self yesterday and scoffed her dinner.

The weather has warmed up so now we are dull and wet, wet, wet. Ick. I hate wet. We usually go into town on Saturday’s and have lunch at Panini’s. It is not accessible by car but is very much so in my electric chair.  However, the chair and wet don’t go well together.

Luque is being a right pain. Edna is over the hill now, no way is she mate-able but he seems to not have noticed that. I am going to have let them be together so that he gets the message and stops fretting. Poor boy.

I have dogs to bath today and then will spend time hanking. When I have done that, I might dye some more….

2 comments:

Julie said...

I use to live in Upper Heyford and Lakenheath when I served in the Air Dorce. I know how weather can be this time of year. Overcast and rain almost every day during the winter.

celiab said...

Colin can you please tell me what BFL stands for. I'm having a few blonde moments lately
Thanks Celia