Tuesday, January 05, 2010

NIGHT AND HOUSE WEAR FROM BRUSSELS

I am using Live Writer to upload this post. Perhaps It is easier and better than Blogger.

This is one of the t-shirts that John bought for himself. Much to my surprise.

He also bought and and this .

I bought this pair of night trousers and also this long sleeved shirt and this one .

It is still very cold outside with snow and ice. –4c with –8c coming along with 20cm of snow for tonight and tomorrow.

Now it’s time to publish this and see what happens. Will it look as I want? (I have come to know that my blog looks different in IE, Chrome and Firefox!) (I have just checked this post under IE, Chrome and Firefox and it now looks the same in all three browsers. So it looks as though I shall stick with Live Writer.)

4 comments:

Bo... said...

You guys are men after my own heart with your colorful clothes. I love all of it!

Bo... said...

You guys are men after my own heart with your colorful clothes and Colin's shoes! I love all of it!

Unknown said...

Luv, luv, luv those T-shirts! John...?

Alison said...

Love those hand dyed yarns! Do you spin at all?
Brussels looks gorgeous!
Alison in Ottawa, Canada, where the snow is piling up!!