Monday, June 30, 2008

Oh B*llocks!!!!

I hate that this problem of mine makes me clumsy. I dropped, yet again, a glass jar full of stuff on the floor. Yes it smashed. I had to move stuff and carelessly moved the hand held blender and it was plugged in and I touched the start button whilst my fingers were near the blade......

Now I have a slice of finger missing, it won't stop bleeding and it would of course need to be my knitting finger.....

I have wrapped it up well and stuck it down. I can still knit without much bother. I need to change the dressing again though.

I have felt a bit low today. I met someone yesterday I used to know and be very fond of. They have become a poisonous drunk and it is awful to see what that dreadful disease can do to a person.

I had LOADS of comments, most positive, about my attire yesterday. Mainly about my shoes. I had no idea at all that wearing two different colour shoes would cause such a stir!! Honestly, I am sure if I had worn just a jock strap it would have got less attention.

I am just gobsmacked that doing something that to me was a minor piece of artistic license was considered such a big deal. I ma glad to say in a positive way by most.

4 comments:

Suna Kendall said...

Oh Colin, I hope your finger is OK. Let us know.

Thank you for the puppy pictures, too. I really enjoy them.

Anonymous said...

I'm so very sorry about your finger. All those little capillaries! I hope it heals very quickly.

I'm so tickled about your two-color-shoe attire. Do you wear a pair of socks, or do you wear two different socks, too?

Anonymous said...

Owee Oweee!!!!!
Keep it clean:) (the finger I mean, you can keep the blog as filthy as you like, LOL!)
Hugs,
Joan a/k/a fsk

joannamauselina said...

Colin, that is horrible! About your finger, I mean. It makes my stomach turn to think of it. I probably would have fainted. I hope it is getting better.