Saturday, January 02, 2010

TWELVE HOURS!!!!!


The photograph above was taken inside the shuttle that take us through the Channel Tunnel.

I got up late yesterday, had a nap in the afternoon for a couple of hours and by 10pm I was exhausted so I went to bed. No PC check first, no reading. I just fell asleep and I got up at 10am! I din't wake at all for the first 6 hours. I do feel better for it. I am still cold so have turned the heating up full. I have to bath Whitney today, regardless so I have drugged up well and will do her soon. My voice is now deep and gravelly instead of a squeak. I really can't recall the last time I was this sick. Funny how things work out. We initially were going to Germany and would have been away longer and driving home on Friday. Friday, yesterday, was my worst day and I certainly would not have been able to drive 600 plus miles home. This bug started Wednesday evening and didn't fully develop until I was home Thursday afternoon.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

holds up glass of cough mixture... Cheers and here's to a Great New Year...

I feel your pain, had a stinky cold since before Xmas finally let the bug take hold and am now on antibiotics...

Isn't it amazing how you can force a bug off with will power long enough to do what you have to...

Am sitting here in bed with a big labrador lying on my feet... he likes it when I'm ill...

Hope you're feeling much better soon

Anonymous said...

thank you, for the photos will never get to see theses places and enjoy it so much to see ''real'' photos