Monday, January 25, 2010

BOTHERATION

It seems I still haven’t got the hang of pacing myself. I am about to go to bed but wanted a moan first. I am really fatigued and achy and sore. I did my swim and spent the rest of the day watching dvd’s, dyeing three hanks, winding 5 into balls and then into different sized hanks. Apart form the usual cooking and washing up, that is ALL i have done yet I am completely done in.WTF? Winding and hanking is hardly back breaking work. Sometimes I find my limits just too limiting!

Still, I am happy with the hanks. Nevada, Navajo, Peace, Purple Crystal, Falu, Polly Unsaturated, and Night Jewels.

Nighty night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good sleep, then put up the pics.
Jane

Little Dragon Designs said...

I hear you on the pacing thing. One good day & I'm agonizing for several after. Get some rest.

Wendy