Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I WENT

Deep Forest   

ADD £1 FOR PP OUTSIDE OF UK.

LOLLIPOP IS SOLD. DEEP FOREST IS SOLD. COAST IS SOLD.

I went swimming this morning. I really felt every stroke! The last time I went was Dec 18th. I ache all over but am glad I went and it will not be long before my body gets used to it again. I really get so much benefit from swimming. Not just that it keeps my weight in check but it goes a long way to keeping my body mobile.

I have been watching WEEDS. I really enjoy this. I am on the 5th series. It is quite shocking and not for the feint hearted. It is also very funny. It clearly shows too how we can truly f*ck our lives up by the choices we make. Far from glorifying drugs and criminality, it makes it clear how one’s life just goes form bad to worse once one starts on that slippery slope. Excellent show and Mary Louise Parker is not only a very good actress but a very pretty woman too. Elizabeth Perkins is also excellent. I hate to admit it, but that Mayor/Crime Lord man that got Nancy preggers is very attractive.

The house is a little active right now. Edna is in the middle of her first season and has reached the ripe stage. So we have lesbian orgies going on in the kitchen and poor Luque sitting outside, staring thru the gate, whining and wishing he could be on the other side. I have to say though that he is very good and hardly makes a fuss, just longing stares. He really needs a hair cut and will get it today. I have put it off as it has been so cold but we have central heating so he will be okay.

As you can see above, I did some more dyeing.

2 comments:

Susan in HK said...

Oh, Colin, I LOVE DEEP FOREST, but you've sold it already. I hope you will try it again!!!

Susan in HK

Susie said...

Isn't Weeds a great show? It really does go from bad to worse in a thought provoking hilarious way.