Wednesday, January 27, 2010

FRESH FROM KNITMAN’S KITCHEN

(This is a repost because I found out how to better reproduce the colours using my camera and my monitor. Yours may vary.)

Colin

Wool arrived today. It is absolutely wonderful, the colours are superb – and I say this from the vantage of my own mini sock wool mountain. However I now have the following problems:

a) socks or shawl – it is so soft and the colours are so wonderful it deserves to be on display more as a shawl but socks would be so comfortable

b) do I knit it now or do I leave it in the hank to pet it for a while

I think I will pet it for a while until I can decide which option a) I go for.

You clearly have a talent for this, I hope to be a customer again in the near future.

 

    Nevada   falu peace NAVAJO Lilac Time night jewels

TO BUY SEND EMAIL TO: apso@tantra-apso.com

PayPal payments

FIRST COME FIRST SERVED. I WILL RESPOND AND PAYMENT EXPECTED WITHIN 24HRS OR WILL BE SOLD TO NEXT ON LIST. THANK YOU FOR LOOKING.

No comments: