Sunday, January 10, 2010

STRIPPING

I have had a good day. John and I went to a dog show together, not common. Whitney went best of Breed and I had a good day chatting with people who stopped to remark on my clothing and or knitting. Oh and my DM's of course!

John is so good. I know he was bored stupid. I was lucky he was there as it turned out that the building was really warm and I need to remove under layers of clothing and I could not have done so without his help. For a change they had a disabled loo that was big enough. As long as no one saw us go in and then heard the grunting and groaning! (which was me trying to get stuff off! I can't help it, I try to be quiet but it just takes so much effort to get clothing off and moving my body like that is difficult in silence!)

I can only think of two persons out of my doggy friends that i would have felt alright asking for their help had they been their and John not. Both are women.

3 comments:

Iris said...

I'm surprised you can get your OUTER clothes off without grunting and groaning - I can't.

Congratulations to you and Whitney.

Susie said...

Congrats on your win! The title of this post made me smile. Sounds like you had a lovely day.

FuguesStateKnits said...

Wish I lived in England - then I could be on your list:) At a minimum, you know you'd have legal representation any time! :)
Happy New Year to you and John, Colin:)